
Makati

Quezon City

Manila

Taguig
Timog, Malate, etc..
Hot spots.
Night life/vacation spots in the Philippines are amazing, enjoy it while you can. Tropical weather and sunshine all year round. Coconut trees and exotic women, white sand and native tongue (english spoken everywhere, also). Chill atmosphere, beer and more beer. Outdoor bars. Live music.
Time for pink lipstick and volumized hair and cocktails and tall buildings that glisten in the night.
-------------------------
Currently: Reading "The diving bell and the butterfly" by Jean-Dominique Bauby.
Just finished: "Shanghai Baby" by Wei Hui
The final chapter of the book really moved me, I really felt for this character and believed her story, her struggle of what it meant to lose herself.. I recommend it, as well as it's Part Two, "Marrying Buddha".
Would like to get my hands on: French literature, which I will get my mom to send me.
A bientot, xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment