I can't sleep right now, so this post might come off extremely loopy and all over the place, but I feel like writing something to let a little bit of this emotion wear off.
I went out for lunch a couple of weeks ago, and a friend and I were discussing what it meant to be accepted by others. He began to talk about the meaning of "effortless relationships".
__: And the thing is, my relationship with you is effortless. With my mom, my sister, effortless. Because around you I can truly be myself and not have to TRY to impress you.
It's lovely to be a part of something so basic, to make one person feel so at ease they don't have to make any sort of effort to impress you. I love that.
I love effortless relationships.
//////////////////////////////////////
I was going to post some funny pictures I took, but I think i'll save that for another day so that the funny pictures have time to accumulate on my phone and it can be a whole other post.
Random thought, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be a guy. The first thing I'd totally do is stop on the side of the road, whip my shit out, and pee behind a bush. Yeah, i'd like to do that if my body consisted of the male anatomy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment