Is the time I slept last night.
When people have thoughts eating them inside, they go through bouts of serious binging, strenuous workouts (correlated with anger undertones), verbal word vomit, and late night crying episodes.
With me, it's sleep.
I feel like my insomnia is coming back, my body aches to be in that state of REM where all my body organs work continuously through the night in independent function. Rhythmic breathing and oxygenation at proper levels. I ache to experience that groggy state of falling into that slumber sleep of good dreams and escape. If I'm lucky- huge amounts of feel good endorphins will be released and I'll dream of rainbows and sensuality felt between two beings and wake up feeling rejuvenated . .
As for now, I try my best to rest my heart get these thoughts out of my head.
Nurses love to self-diagnose due to paranoia. Nothing ends up feeling "normal". So I've decided i suffer from what has to be some form of Broca's Aphasia- I know what I am thinking, it makes complete sense in my mind, but i can't express it the way I want to verbally or written . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment