Monday, March 16, 2009

This is so me

If i don't get back to you too quickly, most likely it's because I forgot my password! Just the other week I forgot my security lock to my phone (which I unlock everytime I use my phone). Who forgets that kind of information?

And then comes the security question.

Me: "Oh yeah? Yeah you want to try and retrieve my password? It's like that huh? Alright, alright let's go!" And then I go about trying to make it the least obvious question and answer so only I could guess.

I end up regretting these decisions because, as mentioned above, I:

1. End up forgetting the password.
2. End up forgetting the answer to the security question.
3. Don't even remember making up the question to begin with.
4. Don't remember which email address I submitted to send the new password to.

It's not as complicated as it sounds, I swear.


No comments: