Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seriously?

Someone from an unknown number kept calling me and I let it ring (because I don't like talking to strangers).

I figured if it was as important as they thought it was, they'd leave me a message, maybe even explaining who they were.

After the fourth call I decided to pick up.

Call went down, like this:

Grace: Hello?

Stranger: Hello?

Grace: Yes..

Stanger: Who is this?

Grace: Who is THIS?

Stranger: Who is this?

Grace: Aren't you the one who called me? May I ask who this is?

Stranger: Is this (some ridiculously long name)

Grace: No, it is not..

Stranger: Oh i see, okay. *hangs up


Look, if you are going to call someone and not know who it is you are looking for in the first place, then? Why are you calling?!?

You call me from a freaky unknown number and you wanna ask me who I AM?

It's more like,

who am I? witch who the f*#k are YOU?

It's ree-donku-lous!

(Sorry for profanity in this post)

Love.

2 comments:

Chrys said...

I can't agree more! I hate unknown, long distance, or strange numbers. Unfortunalty I know who some of those 1-866's are but every now and again I get those lovely ghetto fabulous people calling and asking for Shaquandra... last time I looked, i am FAR from being a Shaquandra.

Grace Joy said...

touche!