skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Iter est, quod nos aliquando inventuros esse confide -
04
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Craving for some authentic Thai food.
That time of the month is coming again.
No wonder I keep eating. And eating. And hating. Then loving. And sleeping.
AND EATING.
Oh my Gawd, It's me below.
Love.
1 comment:
WhytesOne
said...
Wish men including myself could understand this..
July 19, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Grace Joy
Ottawa-Canada, Chicago-USA, Metro Manila-Philippines, Philadelphia, United States
I need to feel strongly, to love and to admire, just as desperately as I need to breathe.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(54)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
July
(19)
have not been feeling like myself lately,
I'm so happy..
No title
Wow
Hey, it's me Jesus
Honk if you love Nurses.
Lola (Grandma) and the Lottery.
Loud, Lost, and Filipino.
Craving for some authentic Thai food.That time of ...
The worst thing that can happen on vacation.
The truth of the matter is . .
Seriously?
Only in the Philippines
cannot wait for fall-Love.
What I'm excited to come back to-
I never knew how much cooler my blog looks via des...
"Why did you just do that?""Because I love her.. A...
Love.
one, three -
►
June
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(1)
I like to peep:
Head Nurse
Life is Irony
Never Knew You..
The Adventures of Bayani Bronx
Whispers of a Nobody
1 comment:
Wish men including myself could understand this..
Post a Comment