Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey, it's me Jesus

Why I wish I didn't have a cellphone:

Text message FWD's that go like this

"Hey, it's me Jesus
If you deny me on earth
I will deny you in heaven
Send this to 15 people
And receive the biggest blessing"

First off, one word. CREEPY
Second, Jesus has a cellphone?
Third, if not, he has a friend who has a cellphone that passed the message for him?

(Okay so I'm being smart)

Please do not flood my inbox with these messages.

1. I don't read them unless they are ridiculous like this one
2. No, I will not pass it
3. If I pass it everyone will pass it and everyone passing it will be passing it to each other until everyone will have it

I love God and I go to church every single Sunday, I don't dont think these forwards (passed or not) prove much of anything.

Try spreading love through a smile, giving time to listen to each others thoughts, by all means- go go go!

Okay? Okay bye!

//

Edit: I must have cursed myself. Just as I wrote this and posted it, I got that EXACT MESSAGE again sent to my phone. Bahala na!

Love.

No comments: