This post goes to all those people out there who do what pet peeve's me the most:
DILUTE.
I shall label you DILUTERS until you kick the habit and never return to it again.
DILUTERS ARE the following:
- people who fill the soap/shampoo/condiments/whatever they can find, with water
Scenario always happens as follows:
I enter my bathroom and after I handle my business I go to the sink to wash my hands. Pump the pumper and the soap SQUIRTS out. My reaction, "What the ffuuu?!" You see, the soap doesn't slowly settle into the palm of my hand in a nice gentle manner. It squirts out. Rub your palms together. NO BUBBLES. NO FOAMING ACTION.
Shampooing is just like pouring scented water onto your head. DILUTED.
MAGIC!
Ketchup turns into red water.
So PLEASE. I beg you. If it's to save money, go to the store and stock up on all the generic shit you can find, throw it into your basket, and purchase that! Because it is NOT THE SAME once diluted. Believe me.
Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment