skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Iter est, quod nos aliquando inventuros esse confide -
04
Sunday, June 14, 2009
So swoon baby starry nights
May our bodies remain
As weak we move, I'll feed you light, baby
May our bodies remain
Oh yeah in history, I'll treat you right, baby
I'm honest that way, hey
Swoon baby starry nights
May our bodies remain
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Grace Joy
Ottawa-Canada, Chicago-USA, Metro Manila-Philippines, Philadelphia, United States
I need to feel strongly, to love and to admire, just as desperately as I need to breathe.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(54)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(19)
▼
June
(15)
Foot. Feet. Whatev!
No title
oil pastels, soft pastels and black marker on sket...
i'd like to dye my haira chesnut brown and dance ...
la vie en rose
Question?
Opt for the GENERICS then, please.
One of my very favorites by T&S .. .
The past, the present, the future.
going for something NEW.Ps- defaulted the layout s...
So swoon baby starry nightsMay our bodies remainAs...
i am a foreign service brat.
effort should always count for something.. .ps- i'...
... i value connection more than anything physical...
The Science of Love
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(1)
I like to peep:
Head Nurse
Life is Irony
Never Knew You..
The Adventures of Bayani Bronx
Whispers of a Nobody
No comments:
Post a Comment