Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Foot. Feet. Whatev!

I find it very (VERY) hard to have a loving relationship with feet. Feet scare me. We walk on these ugly phalanges. They happen to be considered the most contaminated part of our body. Combining the poor aesthetic aspect as well as the word most contaminated - pretty much paints a not-so-pretty picture, agreed?

Foot fetishes are way beyond me and I will never understand!

So for the few of you foot lovers out there, here is a product line that caters to the wonderful world of feet! chyeahhhh baby!

Story: And can you believe this saleslady was trying to convince me to buy these products? I came for STOCKINGS. A pretty pair of black and grey semi-see-thru STOCKINGS to wear under my skirts and the saleslady from the next counter had to try to sell me foot products. I tried to avoid her gaze but she locked eyes with me and I was stuck. How weak I am! I am too polite for my own good! I find the patience in me to stand there, nod my head and smile, and pretend that even something as appalling to me as foot products - can be slightly interesting (there it goes, POLITE )

It was unfortunate my friends, that they were in the same section.

I did not end up purchasing anything from the Flexgel product line.






Damn that toe cap looks f...ing disgusting. Sorry! Right to speech!


Love.

No comments: