skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Iter est, quod nos aliquando inventuros esse confide -
04
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Watch: Locked Up Abroad
National geographic, very good series
American's going into foreign countries, being held hostage or imprisoned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Grace Joy
Ottawa-Canada, Chicago-USA, Metro Manila-Philippines, Philadelphia, United States
I need to feel strongly, to love and to admire, just as desperately as I need to breathe.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(54)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(5)
I could definitely go for some chocolate pudding r...
Watch: Locked Up AbroadNational geographic, very g...
/////////////////////////
"i have neglected to write a post because i ran ou...
Am finally truly happy, thank you ..
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(1)
I like to peep:
Head Nurse
Life is Irony
Never Knew You..
The Adventures of Bayani Bronx
Whispers of a Nobody
No comments:
Post a Comment