"i have neglected to write a post because i ran out of quirky things to say. i was busy running on high emotions and it was so intense and i couldn't get a second to breathe and it was like i was on a merry-go-round spinning at 99MPH, heart palpitations but only because it was ready to burst i could feel it but
right now, i'm scared to admit that my heart is aching, because of what was making it run on high emotions and it was so intense and i couldn't get a second to breathe and it was like i was on a merry-go-round spinning at 99MPH, heart palpitations but only because it was ready to burst
kind of love
i'm scared to admit, my heart is aching"
{The colored lights, they brightly shine.
Unlike your eyes avoiding mine.
The snow is folding sheet upon sheet.
Our hands not holding as we cross the street.
How can I catch up when I don't don't want to?
How can I catch up when I still want you?}
December Baby - Ingrid Michaelson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment